has been a licensed attorney in the State of Florida since 1998 and is the Managing Partner at The Broderick Law Firm, PL.
For more than 20 years, Jennifer has been fighting to get her clients what they’re due. While an undergraduate at The George Washington University in Washington D.C., she worked with The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, and while getting her Law Degree from Nova Southeastern University, she participated in Nova’s Civil Clinic. This allowed her to represent to allowed her to represent HIV positive clients in securing Social Security Disability/Supplemental Security Income benefits.
Taking a personal hand in every case, she believes in actually assisting her clients complete the paperwork necessary in filing these types of claims, as well as ensuring that the Social Security Administration knows her client’s disabilities from the beginning of her representation. Additionally, she works with her clients to secure their Medicare and Medicaid benefits that come with those benefits. She has represented well more than 2,000 clients in social security matters and attended hundreds of Administrative Law Hearings to help her clients obtain these benefits.
Since becoming a member of the Florida Bar, Jennifer Broderick has…
- …represented clients in personal injury and workers compensation claims.
- …represented both injured workers AND insurance companies throughout the state of Florida. She knows both sides of the issue.
- …fought for those going through divorce and custody battles.
- …represented clients in criminal matters ranging from traffic violations to violations of parole.
- …gained experience in real estate and commercial litigation, business law and estate planning.
No matter what your case or issue is, Jennifer Broderick and her staff will ensure that your legal matter is handled as if it were their own.